Made for competitions our SUNN BMX combine technology and explosiveness to provide more sensations for our riders. VA ROULER !
SUNN CARBON FORK
The fully integrated frame design (thanks to the tapered head tube) provides maximum rigidity to the front triangle, ensuring the bike better responds to its terrain and transfers feeling directly to the rider.
– HM 7.0 carbon fibre body with monobloc construction
– Tapered Dual-Material head tube constructed from HM 8.0 carbon fibre and aluminium.
Stronger and stiffer than aluminium 6061 and 7005.
– Elastic limit (maximum force before permanent deformation)
= +25% (6061) and +15% (7005)
– Fatigue (force before breaking) = +54% (6061) and +28% (7005)
ZERO TOOLING TENSIONER SYSTEM
Manual chain tensioning. (No tools). Fully integrated system for better protection against impact.
3D DROP OUT
The hollow form of the rear dropouts improves hold on the wheel for better performance in restarts, turns and when linking jumps.
E.T. EDGE TUBING
By extending the edging from the top tube down through the seat stays and to the dropouts, we’ve improved frame dynamics:
– by reducing the effect of torque on the entire frame
– by maximising the transfer of force from the pedals to the back wheel
CONIC EDGE TUBE
The tapered shape of the head tube allows for a stiffer front triangle, meaning a more-precise ride. The design is fully integrated through all tubes to give maximum stiffness, thanks to our E.T. EDGE TUBING concept.
PRESSFIT BOTTOM BRACKET (ROYAL FINEST)
The PF30x68mm bottom bracket reduces loss of power in restarts and improves stability in turns and berms.
INTEGRATED CABLE ROUTING
Reduces the risk of tearing a guide off and damaging paintwork.